Here is a photo of the neighbors Jaylen (9) Braden (2) Chase (10) Delani (2) Blain (8).

Today we received a package in the mail for Delani. The return address was Target, so I knew it must have been something good! I opened the package and saw what it was before the kids, so I scurried into their closet and got out Braden's football jersey. There weren't going to be any tantrums at our house today. Anyways, when I showed Delani was she got from Grammi and Papa G, she immediately knew what it was and wanted to put her cheerleader outfit on! Delani was just thrilled! And when I showed Braden his jersey he too was thrilled. It is so great to have little kids, I mean Braden has no idea this was the jersey he wore every Saturday last fall and even for Halloween- my precious boy. After getting all geared up we went outside to show the neighbor boys our new OHIO clothes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment