O-H-I-O
Delani loves football and her Daddy's boots!We are half way through the second week of "school". I picked up Braden and Delani today and here is what they both said "Mommy I didn't cry!" Now since they are two year olds I know that they know exactly what they are saying, so HOORAY to my kiddos for not crying.
Something else random that I just remembered from this week, on Monday Delani came home acting like a baby. She wouldn't talk and was fake crying so we had a discussion about being a leader at school, and using her words so that her friends would also use their words. Well, since Delani is sooo brilliant on her daily progress sheet one of the items checked was "I was chatty". WOW!! My talk with her worked...look out Hillary!! And to think my Dad laughed when I told him that we had a chat about being a leader.

No comments:
Post a Comment