It's been awhile since I posted on our blog, so I just want to update you all on the excitement around our home lately.
I love this photo. Mainly because I will be taking another one like this in the years to come and can show B and D how little they really once were.1) Braden and Delani no longer have the "fronts" to their cribs...we are working towards big twin beds but Mom and Dad are not ready to give up the crib. We changed the beds last Wednesday and so far here are the stats: Delani - fell off bed 4 times -3 times the first nite:( Braden - fell off bed 0 times. Pretty great!!!
2) We have been talking about our Halloween costumes and looking for a costume at the stores. Each costume I showed Delani ends with the comment " I have a princess at home" or " I want to be a cheerleader". Love IT!! And Braden says he is going to be a cheerleader too. Adam is having a hard time with that one. We quickly respond by saying you mean you want to be a football player. I love that my kids don't really know about Halloween and are happy to wear their Saturday attire:)
3) School- Braden has asked to go to school on Saturdays and Sundays - and has gotten upset when told we don't go to school on the weekend. This weekend he said to me it is Saturday, I stay home". I just love seeing how quickly he learns, it is so amazing.
4) Neighbors- We have new neighbors! And how excited are Braden and Delani- our neighbors are 3 year old twin boys!! Braden and Delani love Sam and Will. We have loved getting to know the boys:)
I tried to download some pics and was having troubles...so I will just download them separately.
No comments:
Post a Comment