
It has been awhile since I last posted. A lot has happened since the beginning of February. Daddy has begun his new career with the ARMY. Yep, he's old to be going, but this is something he has thought about for a long time, and I believe is a great fit for him. Adam is in Fort Benning going to Basic Training, Airborne, and then Ranger School. His ultimate goal is to be a Ranger based in Georgia.
Having only been gone two days, we are managing. The kids have a picture of Dad next to their beds, so they have talk to him. They also know he is in Georgia climbing mountains, and sleeping with the Army guys. I have missed him dearly and had no idea how difficult his leaving would be. I think that if we keep busy on the weekends the weeks will fly by. And I am looking forward to being able to talk to Adam on the phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment