Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Catching Up...


Happy 30 Uncle Sean!
Tons of snow in Dallas!
Olivia!!

Sweet Papa G and Delani

Cleveland Indians Stadium
State Fair
The Grown up Girls

Grammi and the kids
For real?
It's been about a year since I blogged....so I will try to highlight a year in one post:
1) Sept 201o The State Fair of Texas. We look forward to this every year for two reasons. One because it signifies the end of the heat...we are now at 70 days of over 100 this summer, and two because my Mom loves the fair, and has been able to come every year!!
2) Christmas and summer in O-H-I-O. Family, especially cousins. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our third Skulski cousin, due in October. Will the baby be a girl or boy?
3) The end of Pre-K. So, I thought it would be great not sending Braden and Delani to Woodbridge anymore. Gosh, was I wrong. It was soo sad for me to leave the school, and its been quite an adjustment this year.
4) The best part of this year...KINDERGARTEN! The kids are loving their classes and making new friends. It has been soo fun!!
More to come.....

No comments: